Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro application session expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

We have installed a new NW04s system and patched it with SP13

I can access SAP J2EE Engine start page without any problem. But when I click on “Web Dynpro Content Administrator” and click any of the buttons “Create Jco Destination” or “Check SLD”. I am getting an error message:

The Web Dynpro Application 'Explorer' has expired. Restart the application using the Refresh button or via the following link Explorer.

I get same error message when I go to ''Netweaver Adminstration'' and click on any of the links “Administration”, “Configuration” or “Monitoring” .

Any suggestion how to solve this issue...

Thanks and Regards

rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The expiry happens if there is significant time difference between where a logon ticket was created and where you are accessing. Equally time synchronisation should be on across the entire network.

Equally you may be using a ticket from another system due to the same domain.

In this case it looks like your SLD is on another server?... i sthe same time synchronisation product used between the two?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Did all the Java Components patched to SP13.If any one of the componets is missed,then also the problem comes.Check the JAVA patch level from the System Information.Restart the SAP instance and also reboot the system if posible and check.If the same problem persists,Increase the patch level to SP14.

Thanks and Regards,