cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type for CoGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Is it possible to transfer the Cost of Goods Sold (CoGS) amount to a condition type? Can I use EK01 or EK02? Or any idea?

Thanks,

Soo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VPRS Condition type to transfer can be used to transfer cost of Goods Sold price.

The condition type VPRS goes into the valuation segment in the material master and determines from this the standard price or average price.

Settings in Customizing

The condition type VPRS is labeled as a statistical condition in the pricing procedure.

Using the condition category G, the condition type VPRS goes into the valuation segment of the material master and determines from here the standard or average price.

The condition category S always accesses the standard price whereas condition category T always accesses the average price.

The profit margin is determined using the calculation formula 11 assigned in the pricing procedure. In this calculation formula the cost price is subtracted from the subtotal of net value 2.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I think I didn't clearly state my issue.

I have a 3rd Party scenario and the actual cost is differnet from what is in VPRS.

Says, VPRS = $100 and the actual cost (after goods receipt) is $70.

So, in my cost report, it is showing the actual cost $70 and I'm hoping to capture the actual cost in my condition type.

Not sure if this can be done.

Thanks,

Soo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

EK01 & EK02 is the manual cost condition types.