cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK - HTTP message to XI system

0 Kudos

Hi,

We receive this error when trying to post HTTP message to XI system.

Have edited the username, password in SICF, xi->engine but it did not solve the problem.

Can you please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Regards,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when making a call to xi you need to provide credentials before the interface is executed .

for example

reqString = reqString + document.MessageParameters.Server.value+":";

reqString = reqString + document.MessageParameters.Port.value + "/sap/xi/adapter_plain?";

reqString = reqString + "namespace=" + senderNamespace;

reqString = reqString + "&interface=" + document.MessageParameters.SenderInterface.value;

reqString = reqString + "&service=" + document.MessageParameters.SenderService.value;

reqString = reqString + "&party=" + document.MessageParameters.SenderParty.value;

reqString = reqString + "&agency=" + document.MessageParameters.SenderAgency.value;

reqString = reqString + "&scheme=" + document.MessageParameters.SenderScheme.value;

reqString = reqString + "&QOS=" + document.MessageParameters.Qos.value;

reqString = reqString + "&sap-user=<b>useid</b>&sap-password=<b>pwd</b>";

reqString = reqString + "&sap-client=" + document.MessageParameters.Client.value + "&sap-language=D";

cheers,

naveen

0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know if I need any special role to fire messages to XI system.

Can you please let me know if there is one.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to send messages to xi you need a service id / pwd which is specific to your landscape usually its xiappluser. contact your basis group for pasword

naveen

Message was edited by: Naveen Pandrangi

0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs but the password for XIAPPLUSER is not given to regular users usually.

Is there a role that I can get assigned to my ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

cheers,

naveen

0 Kudos

Hi,

You are taking me one step ahead everytime. Thanks. But having that role is not helping me.

Is it a must that I should use the same ID, XIAPPLUSER to fire messages to XI system from a HTTP client.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

<i>Is it a must that I should use the same ID, XIAPPLUSER to fire messages to XI system from a HTTP client.</i>

it is not a must to use xiappluser , you can use any user as long as the user had the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER. Xiappluser is an id that is given out of the box by SAP.

this role is required for userid that are used for firing messages to XI.

please dont forget to reward points to helpful answers

cheers,

naveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are doing HTTP post to XI go to SICF -> sap -> xi -> adapter_plain (maintain logon parameters ).

This should fix your problem.

regards

Shravan

0 Kudos

The basis contact has given me the respective previlige but still I get the same error. I asked him to copy the XIAPPLUSER profiles to me. Hopefully it should work.

SICF -> sap -> xi -> adapter_plain setting has already been done.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why are u not testing using xiappluser??? why dont you create a new user id xiintfuser with the same roles as xiappluser and then use this for your testing.

cheers,

naveen

0 Kudos

My Client place is highly secured and we cannot use admin user id's.

I shall wait till they create an id with all roles as XIAPPLUSER and try testing again.

Did you get your points?

0 Kudos

Even with XIAPPLUSER, XISUPER I get the same error.

Any more ideas.

Regards,

Amar Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did u try to do Shravan's recomendation

<i>if you are doing HTTP post to XI go to SICF -> sap -> xi -> adapter_plain (maintain logon parameters ).

This should fix your problem.</i>

try maintaning XIappluser/pwd here and try testing again

naveen

0 Kudos

we tried that already. Still it does not work. Any more ideas please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you make sure the userid/pwd are correct?? make the user dialog and try logging using the userid/pwd

naveen

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are in USA, can you please call me at 732 763 0287. We are not able to solve this issue at our end.

Request your help on the same.

Regards,

Amar Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is this your personal number, i could give you a call after work hours. is taht fine.

naveen

0 Kudos

The error HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK goes like this:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>