cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working in an MNC as xi consultant ...And I got an offer from one another mnc to work as an xi consultant .I have one doubt regarding my job offer and i think you can give me correct advice ...the req in my next company is in BPO sector and my designation will be process executive but i will work in SAP XI and ABAP . What do u think ? Will it make my profile downward or when I will change my job again there will be any problem that why joined BPO?Please advice .

Regards,

Biplab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

In the next comp I have to work also in xi and abap.My qs is that i have to work there as process executive and in bpo,but in SAP .Is it makes my profile downward ....

regards,

somenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is silly doubt ...do not worry.

My sinsiour advice is that,do not leave SAP technology.Go ahead with existing company with XI.

rEGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This conpletly depends on u what to choice.....my advice is listen to u ....make ur carreer.......

Iam not saying to listen me ...but i want to say few words.....if ur joining in BPO then u have to be in BPO only..when u come out fro BPO other company will ask how many implementation have u done....wat is ur answer for it..........working in implemention project will be thriling and we can learn.......we can do some research on client requirement.............i dont wat to go for support project also............because implemention ..........is different............if ur working in MNC then dont need to say all this........u know better..........

Best is implementation........better is support....

Regards,

Phani