cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel/reverse service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know how to cancel/reverse one accepted service entry document.

After revoking acceptance also system is asking for reason for movement. But nowhere I found to enter that against the movement type 102, through the transaction ML81N.

Bye.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to ml81n-call the service entry sheet-go to change mode---revoke the release and save it.

then go to migo---do return delivery or cancellation of the material document which was generated during the posting of service entry sheet initially and save it.

the movement type is place in migo at the where tab.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing the same thing but while saving the service entry document after revoking the same system is giving the error message as mentioned below;

"A reason has to be entered for movement type 102"

Message no. M7325

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it giving in ml81n or migo???

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indranil, it is giving in ML81N only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but as far as i know this error may come during cancellation of the material document.

i am doing the same process in QAS at my client place but no error is coming during ml81n.

also M7325 is not a service entry sheet message.it is a message set in inventory management and physical inventory.

waht u can do is go to OMCQ,select the message no. M7 325 nad make the status as warning or just remove the message if possible and then proceed.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indranil

For me while reversing the Material document in MIGO i got the following error message.

Transaction code MBST (=> use transaction ML81 / ML85) not defined

Message no. ME027

Diagnosis

The SAP transaction code for the function you have selected is not defined in the system table 160.

Can you tell me wht I need to do?

Regrads

Rammohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as per the message u have to maintain the t/code in the table T160.

ask ur basis person to help u out.

regrads,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rammohan,

The system is informing you that for that particular mat.doc MIGO is not the transaction code to be used rather you have to ML81/85