Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc structure not displying in XPATH at Receiver Determination..!!! Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Doing Idoc to File Scenerio,

In the receiver determination, I need to select the XPATH from the Idoc structure and by based on the GLN number which is coming in one of the segment, I need to pass to different receivers.

Problem here is Iam not able to see the Idoc structure in the XPATH to provide the condition.

But when doing File to Idoc scenarios, Iam able to see the File structure.

Any idea why IDoc structure is not displaying over here??

Its a bit urgent for me..

Waiting for your replys.

Thanks&Regards

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

create a message interface by importing idoc structure , there you will find the context object tap , give your GLno here and use this message interface in interface mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Do we create Message Interface For IDOC Scenario's???

REgards

Seshagiri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

It's good to hear that your problem solved my reply

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you now

Hi,

If you get the following msg while selecting the BS in Receiver Determination and if you are unable to view the Structure of the Source

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

1) Open ID-----Double click on Business system that which u are using in the scenario

2) Check whether you are able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB

3) If it is not there means goto SLD----Open the Technical System of R/3 by choosing Web as ABAp type

4) Click on Installed Products TAB

5) Click on Add New product and add your Product of the SWC whcih you are using for developement and Save it

6) Then goto Business systems TAB in the same Technical systems window and click on the Business System appears in the window.

7) Click on Installed products and Check the check box of your Product and then finally save that.

Now you should be able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB in ID

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

You Rocks Man..!!

Thanks a lot. It worked Perfectly.. You teached me new point today.

Hi Ashok,

You made me think on basics for a while .. Anyway thanks for your effort to help me.

-Seema.