cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join multiple output tables of BAPI into new table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my model (VC 7.0), I have a BAPI which outputs two different tables. Tables have many multiple records. Each table has several fields and a common field also. I want to combine these tables into one table form. I used the following methods and result are :

1. I tried to connect output tables to one table form but no success. Because table form allows only one table input.

2. I put a combine operator for output tables. No success. Although they're common field and multiple records but table form shows only one record? Where are the other record ?

3. I put a union operator for output tables. No success. Because union operator output only the common field. But I need the other fields from output tables in my table form.

Will you please suggest what are the options available with me for joing output of both tables. I think combine operator should solve.

Regards,

Yiğit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use this link to get your answer:

Otherwise you can try with this:

1. Drag signal out from the first table. Select all the fields which you want to be pass in the final table.Make the first table as multiple selection one.

2. Create one button in toolbar for the first table and give some proper name in action property.

3. mentioned the same action name in the link between the signal out and the first table.

4. follow the same steps for the second table also.

5. then from compose choose two signal ins and drag them on the story board. Then give the same name as you have given the signal outs name.

6. Mention all the fields as you have mentioned in the siganl outs.

7. Add a combine operator with both the signal ins and combine a table with the outport of the combine operator.

Save and deploy. I hope it will help you.

Here, you have to select the rows which you want to visualize in the final output table.

Regards,

Nutan

regards,

Nutan