cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation va Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I created a Quatation for qty 100. with reference to this Quatation i created a Sales order for qty 70.

Now while i creating one more Sales order with respect to the same Quatation it is showing the open qty as 30, but when i try to change the open qty from 30 to 50 the system is allowing me give mor qty against to the respective Quatation .

in this i want to restrict to the system to allow more qty against the Quatation , how can i restrict?

Cheers,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumith, you have been provided a couple main areas to check and configure to meet your needs.

1) Sales Document Type configuration

2) Sales Item Category configuration (Completion Rule)

3) Sales document Copy control

I think now it is up to you to go into your Sandbox / Dev system, configure, test, repeat, until you get the results you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

Configure VOV8 and check the Quotation messages and please configure the copy control settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to get that messages then please properly configure VOV8 and check the settings for qutation messages field.. and also please properly configure the copy control settings also..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

Check the incompletion rule maintained for the sales document type QT.

Hope this will help you..

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I

incompletion Procedure is tells which fields are Mandetory in a sales documdent, it will not give the solution.

cheers,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the completion rule in the item category AGN, change it to 'B' - Item is completed after full quantity is referenced.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is working if full qty has been referenced, but in our case it is not showing any mesage.

Cheers,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith,

There is something called status group in completion rule.

This status group decides as to when the document should get completed...

So, you can decide whether the system should allow you to continue with changing quantities or not.. If it allows, then with may be a warning message or so..

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the Incomletion Rule, Completion RUle.

From the Comletion rule and Incompletion procedures and Copy control we can not restrict this, so is there any another way to solve this problem.

Cheers,

Sunith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look at into this

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith

Exanple :

quotaion qty -75

sales order qty -100

Your sales order qty should be more than the quotation qty , then also system should accept ,

So go to copy control VTAA , there in item level check the document flow feild , what option is assigned . change it .as per your requirement.

Your problem will be solved

Reward if useful

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for the copy control settinggs from quotation to order in VTAA.

Regards