cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stck

Former Member
0 Kudos

In what scenarios would u get a " Sales order stock does not exist "error .....i have not made settings for the same but i still get it in Delivery

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Maddy on Apr 4, 2008 7:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in MD04 tcode ur sales order is there or not, if ur order is not in the list post the stock of the material in the plant in MB1C tcode.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Kishore the problem is for every sales order with a particular material----- I am gettin this error.............is it something to do with any setting in the material master

Regards

Maddy

Edited by: Maddy on Apr 4, 2008 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the root cause is that for the particular material stock is not avaliable in the plant, try to post the stock in the plant by using MB1C tcode or ask ur MM guy he will help u.

There is no need to change any settings in MMR.

Reward me if it helps,

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Kishore theres ample stock ..checked in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

If you are not using Make to stock material & system is giving this message. The diagnosis is your material master having stategy group of Make to Order.

Change it.

System will not ask sales order.

This will solve your problem.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkss avinash prob solved

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Such Error will be there in Made to Order scenario, where stock is actually a special stock based on Order number.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

But Mr Rajesh I havent made any settings for the same ........where do i chk to get rid of the same

regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

plss assist itss urgent