cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition exclusion for a customer group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add a new surcharge (say ZSUR ) to ur pricing procedure.This would be a fix $ amount.

We want to be able to exclude some customers from applying this surcharge.I know we can acheive this by normal condition type and mainting condition records for ZSUR for all customer expect the ones to which we dont this sucharge applied.

OR

we can have use condition exclusion, in which we can maintain records for just those customer for which we do not want to apply ZSUR.In our case this method will be feasible since there will be fewer records to maintain.

my question is ,

what are the steps in config to implement condition exclusion ?is it the same as normal pricing procedure ?

any help would be appreciated ..

Thanks

Dona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will suggest one method, first create new customer pricing procedure and you have to change customer pricing procedure for those few customers to whom you don’t want condition ZSUR.

Go to maintain pricing procedures and copy already existing pricing procedure and delete the condition ZSUR from it. Maintain details in define pricing procedure determination.

I tried to do with condition exclusion but i didn't understand how you will be able differentiate customers.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Kranthi Kiran.

Edited by: kranthi kiran valluri on Apr 8, 2008 2:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition exclusion is where choosing the best or least condition to be applicatble to the customer....

These are the three steps involved in condition exclusion...

1) Define Condition Exclusion Groups

2) Assign condition types to the exclusion groups

3) Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedures

Maintain the condition records...in vk11... for the specific condition type (ZSUR in ur case)...

Hope this helps.....

Reward if helpful...

Regards

Bageerath