I'll very appreciate your kind help

Best Regards

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto SM59 check for RFC connection for SCXCLNT117.

When you click on remote logon button it should be able to connect to APO without asking for user & password credentials.

Regards,

Deepthi

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepthi,

The user and password are correct. If I check in SM59 the remote logon option I can go to APO without problem.

I have check further, I'm using collective allocations and the problem occurs when I use a customer number that is considered as "the rest" (the wildcard).

Best Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. In this moment the OSS people is checking the issue.

BestRegards

Former Member
0 Kudos

this might sound too basic but just go to APO and check if the BAPI is active, remote enabled and on immediately run...

if not you can set a breakpoint and check on debug mode to see where it is getting the message... i doubt if it is even reaching the bapi

also not sure of your version but check note 772238 - PRD:Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK' in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error could be :

1. STO does not exist.

The STO is not in APO. Either the order and STO are stuck in the CIF, or just the STO is stuck in the CIF - check the CIF queues.

2. Delivery creation failed.

There is not enough available stock at the pack plant on the date required. Check R/3 transaction CO09 to see stock availability.

3. Checking the material/pack plant in transaction CO09, the check goes to a Product Availability screen in R/3 instead of the Product Availability screen in APO. Or a proper availability check is not carried out when raising a delivery.

The material / pack plant is not in an active ATP integration model.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you run the transaction /SAPAPO/ATPQ_COLLECT to generate all the CVC's for Collective Product Allocations.

Regards

Vinod

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod,

I have the CVCs for this "wildcard". For example from ECC I access the ATP screen and I can check every step in the product allocation procedure (clicking on button Product Allocations) and in the last step the check Coll.produc.all is active. The problem is when I "accept" the proposal clicking on Delivery/Confirmatn proposal button. After that click, i get the error.

Thanks for your help and suggestions

-Italo