cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube Configuration in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me with the following process.. We have data coming from BW to APO.. and the APO cube is ready to use in Planning Book.. and after some modifications and the cube has been refreshed and re activated and so now the cube is not showing in Planning book.. Please help me with the steps that i need to follow.

thanks

arya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Planning Book helps you view Planning Area related Data. There can be infocube key figures or planning area key figures that can be accessed through Infocube. Can you confirm the former in your design ? If not I am guessing you would need to go through /sapapo/tscube transaction to update planning area with the new data from infocube before being able to see the refreshed data in planning book.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and the APO cube is ready to use in Planning Book.. (is not a common occurance unless you have set u PA to read from cube directly)

normally APO Cube --> APO planning area is what happens

planning books and data views are just ways in which the planning area data is displayed

by refreshing and updating a cube you cant expect your cube to show in the planning book

you need to copy infocube to planning area and your books will automatically get refreshed

this is the part where technically BW stops and APO starts ... if you are sure your cube has data ask your APO consultant to do his bit...

you had posted something a couple of times earlier i think and ppl had posted links on how to do that.... opening a new post may not really help till you know whats wrong with your cube or the process..... you will get similar replies till you are clear ...