cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying a Conceptual Graph in WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have an application where I am using WebDynpro Java as an interface. In my application, I have a type heirarchy (XML File) and depending on the the type heirarchy I have to give two input Graphs (graph1 and graph2) to the system. Later, on uploading these three files, we have two Actions (Maximal Join and Projection). Maximal Join is nothing but, generalising the two input graphs and gives an output graph (graph3). For this application I have got Java Classes in an external JAR file. On using those external Java classes and methods I should write the logic in the WebDynpro implementation part.

So far I have successfully finished upto the design part by importing the external JAR file and also managed to upload the three files (XML file, Graph1 and Graph2) in to the context. Now in the implementation tab of the main View, in the onActionMaximalJoin method I have used the external Java classes of the JAR file and written the logic for the execution of the events. But I am not sure how to catch the output Graph and Display it in webdynpro.

Can anyone help me out with this. I would be very very thankful for you.

Thanks a lot,

Phani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What exactly is this output graph, just some image?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am trying to display the Graph that is generated by the external JAR file. The graph that is produced by this JAR file is of .CGF format (which means Conceptual Graphs Format). Please help me with this. I am stuck with this, ans not able to proceed further.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,

Phani.