Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEREP_DELTABO Data not in MEREP_207

former_member56686
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently installed SAP MI 7.0 and have imported all the relevent SyncBo's (2005) to the middleware. The problem I am facing is that I have data coming to the Middleware ie to table MEREP_DELTABO and it stays there with a status "P" and does not relicate to MEREP_207 for MAM30_030 (Functional Location) and MAM30_031 (Equipments). I do not have any locks in MEREP_503. The delay specified is 60 seconds with Block size of 5000

The scenario I am working with is:

Backend - ERP 2005

Middleware - MI 7.0 SPS13

MAM - 3.0 SR4

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member56686
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for your reply,

As I am in my development stage I just have one delta record in MEREP_DELTABO and is been sitting there for last 48 hours.

I have configured 9 Dialog WP, 4 Background WP which I think is sufficient and have scheduled replicator jobs for 5 T01 type SyncBos running every hour.

I did run the BAPIs on the backend and it executes alright and did not see any abends in the backend.

I think the issue is with RFC name. I initially did not get data from backend to MEREP_DELTABO with a different RFC name, but when I created another RFC with MAM_MI data came across to this table. I created another RFC with MAM_MI from midleware to backend but still have all by SyncBo's with the old RFC.

Could this be the issue?? Any thoughts..

Cheers

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Status "P" can be caused by two reasons:

1. When replicator runs and processes keys, they get locked. As you probably have parallel replication setup, quiet a few thousand of records can be processed (locked). (quantitiy depends on your customizing - block size, quantity of parallel sessions, quantity of work processes, etc.). If connection between middlware and backend is slow, or you don't have enough work processes configured, or you have customer enahancements and it takes a long time to execute getlist/getdetail, it may take a while to process a chunk of 5000 records (each replication process). Check if replicator processes are still running, how many of them....

2. When keys were processed getList or getdetail BAPIs failed when being executed on the backend. You should check transaction st22 to see if there were any abends and try run BAPIs directly on the backend to see if there is no problems while executing them.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova