cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Transport Request Task - From solution manager scheduler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured Change Request Management from Solution Manager. I went to tcode scma. Under the development system i could able to perform the following item:

Create Transport Request (It created one workbench and one customizing in dev system)

But when i try to do the next one Create Transport Request Task, it is coming to se38 tcode on solution manager system itself....

The way i understood is if we execute the create transport Request task option, it suppose to show the transport request created from dev system (as did in the previous step) and once we select a request, we can also add some developers underneath as task, but instead of that it is going to SE38 tcode.

Also one thing i noticed is if i double click on Create Transport Request item it is showing Type of Task as Program and name is /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_CREATE

But if i double click Create Transport Request Task it is showing Type of Task as Transaction with value se38. This is what seems to be reason for going there. But anyidea why it is like that and what should be there instead of se38.

Thanks,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Create Transport Request Task, you have to change the Type of Task as Program and Program name is

/TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRTASKS_CREATE

this will definitly solve your the issue.

regards

Naveen kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thanks a lot, that helped me to fix the issue. How to award points for this ?

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidharan,

All the thread owner's will get the option of rewarding points under each of the reply you get.

You can reward points according to the relavance of the answer for your query.

If your query is answered mark the thread as Answered also.

Reward points for useful answers

regards

Naveen kumar

Edited by: Naveen kumar Palanichamy on Apr 8, 2008 6:14 AM