cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S066/S067 update information needed.

Former Member

Hello,

Could someone plz explain me how these SIS structures S066 and S067 for Creditmanagement get updated as you post transactional data.

What is the significance of Period split (TMC4-SPERI), Updating (TMC4-KBTCH) which is synchronous updating for both the tables and Update group(TMCB-STAFO).

I appreciate the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like event type VC and VD are not triggering the update to S067, However VA is updating S066. Plz suggest how to troubleshoot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay Raj,

Please guide us on how you resolved this issue. we are facing the same issue and its in production server. please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Andreas.

MCVT- for delivery doc, I do not see S066 and S067 in the Update Log.

MCVR- Sales Order looks okay.

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

did you also configure the automatic credit check for the deliveries in OVA8 ? If you create the delivery the open order value in S066 should be decreased and the open delivery value in S067 should be increased. In order to check if there is an error in the customizing I recommend report CHECK_CM. Here you can find all relevant credit information for the affected order as well as for the delivery. If this does not help you could also use MCVR and MCVT in order to find out why the statistics weren't updated during the delivery processing. In many cases the incorrect credit update is caused by changes to e.g. tables VBEP or field UPDKZ in the user-exits. If this is your case you might want to set a break/watch-point on these fields.

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update group is 12 in OVA8. However, I am having problems with these structures. I had to run RVKRED07 to updated credit exposure.

In Fd32, when I place a sales order S066- open sales is updating.

If I further process the Order thru Invoice, Receivables are okay. The problem is S066-Open sales still holding this Open Sales value.

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Based on the kind of credit management settings we maintain, the system will update the credit values into respective information structures accordingly.

For example while configuring automatic credit control functionality (OVA8)

If Update group....

1. 000012 is maintained, then the system will update open order value on time axis, delivery and bill.doct value into the structure S066.

2. 000015 is maintained, then the system will udpate open delivery and billing document value into the structure S067.

Hope your question is answered.

Thnx,

Sree