cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLD-TO PARTY and REPORTED BY

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need let say some fresh brain from anybody, as I am lost in this. OK here is what I am doing. For customer setting up Service desk with 6 SAP system and 1 SOLMAN.

All of them are release 700 and SP basis 13 so quite up to date. Solman is SPS 15 so totally updated

All customizing and stuff releated to Service desk was done same on all systems. IB52 have all systems and sold-to party have defined Business partner, which was created.

Now issue is that from 4 SAP system every message is created without any trouble, but only 2 SAP system always create messages without "sold-to party' and "reported by" as I checked the message also Ibase component is missing at entry data.

and other question is: " if newcomer user create at SAP message, message is created without field reported by as user is not created as Business partner" is there any way how to set up system not to create for each user business partner?

Thanks in advance

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create BP for every user who is creating message. Check pages 5 to 10 in [this file.|https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf]

IBase information is also provided aswell.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Problem is solved. Root cause was incorrect value for SAP installation number at table BCOS_CUST with key APPLI = TST_CUS

So in case you have same issue also check this, but anyway frist you have to be sure your customizing is correctly set up.

Best regards,

Peter Nechala

Answers (0)