cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In transit stock in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am not able to get in transit stock in SNP Planning Book key figure. although i am able to see in transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3.

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on execution in ECC the in transit can come to APO as In-Transit (category EI) or stockIntransit (category in APO CS).

If the in transit that you are seeing in RRP3 is stockIntransit i.e. CS then it is a stock element as it does not have end date and will appear in initial stock with unrestricted stock CC in the initial stock column in the planning book.

For CS to appear in the initial stock column you should create a custom category group with CC & CS category and populate it in the SNP tab in the location master.

I think this should be the problem in your scenario.

Thanks,

Sanjo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using the standard SNP02 book or an exact copy of it without changing the values in the PA?

are you looking at the KF 9AITRAN

you should have IT1 at Category group and in IMG you can check if its linked to EI (in transit) and AH (ASN)

in category check if EI is linked to MRP element VJ and AH is linked to MRP element LA

Are you looking at the right location?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm what ATP category the intransit stock is in ? One way would be to run RLCDEL transaction in simulation mode to find the ATP category or use WUF transaction to look at the dependent LC orders. Once you know the ATP category, the next check would be to look at the SNP PLanning area definition to see if the ATP category is indeed part of the any key figure atp category group. I am guessing that the atp category may be missing there. Is this intransit stock between sublocations or between locations ? Both are dealt differently The former should be of the nature of stock ATP category and based on the definitions of ST1 stock type (ATP group defined as stock opening level for a location), one can check if the intransit is part of it.