cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap netweaver 2004s upgrade from sp9 to sp15

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every body

i search SAPJEE15_0-10003469.SCA file in download list on sap marketplace, i find it but i can't to take it from this list to my download basket

i get a window wich has a "download to basket"button, but on i click i get an empty basket download list

it's a little bit urgent

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per SAP the support pack released after April 2007 can be downloaded using the Maintenance optimizer in Solution manger.

Pls configure Maintenance optimizer and approve the package and u will be able to download the package

Regards,

Maheswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your help

i spent more than 2 hours to understand how can i use the maintenance optimizer, but i don't succeed

i find some very helpful document, but not enough . i hear about assignation between my user sap solution manager and my user on sap portal support (SAPOSS), and the creation of RFC connection between my server and sap portal

can you give me a step by step procedure, juste to reach to download my support packages files

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF you are on ecc 6.0 or higher then definelty you would have solution manager.

Login to solman user the tcdoe solution_manager

then go to maintanece optimizer then create a new one.

THen click on download the files.Just select confirm then download the files using download manager.

I hope you know how to add the files to download manager from the market place.

If not just go to service.sap.com/swdc

then navigate to support packages-->entry by application

choose you solution like netweaver or crm or anything

the select the wed as java then proceed you will get the files add them to download manager.You can see them under approval list.Just follow the above procedure to confirm them using mopz.then download.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vamshi,

i don't understand your answer, "Login to solman user the tcdoe solution_manager

" wich user i have to user to connect to my solman

"then go to maintanece optimizer then create a new one.

" one ie user, system or what ?

do you mind give more precisions about your advices

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to your solman system using ur id, then execute the tcode solution_manager.Then select change management,

the select the support package stacks then select the maintanence list then select create a new maintanence transaction.Here select your solution like ecc then select the system,Then move further as screens guide.Then seelct confirm the files a window will show you all the files which you have added to the download basket,just confirm them.Just download the same using download manager.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh great, i start to understand more and more better

i perform all tasks until select installation and system

here, i don't find any entry in list box of product version, even that i press save and the system give me an error "Any S-User is assigned to my user"

i think i have to perform tow tasks :

• assign S-User ? but how ?

• Assign a system to my solution_manager ? also how

thanks for your help vamshi,

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think your mopz is not configured!!!!! If you configure it it creates an rfc in sm59 called saposs there you have to mention the super user id i.e oss id.

Configure your mopz .

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Eric,

You should do mapping your ID in Solution manager with S-User.

TCODE : AISUSER

User = ID in Solution manager

Contact person = S-User ID (last 7 digit).

Rgds,

aRi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ari

i follow your advices, but when i try to test my RFC SAPOSS connection it's failed

Error Details Error when opening an RFC connection

Error Details ERROR: timeout while pending for route completion

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Server XXX_SSM_00 on host XXX (wp 0)

Error Details DETAIL: NiErrSet

Error Details COMPONENT: NI (network interface)

Error Details RETURN CODE: -12

Error Details COUNTER: 26

Error Details VERSION: 38

thank you for help

PS

RFC SAPOSS was created by spro sap solution manager implementation guide -> configuration -> basic settings -> wizard based initial configuration of Basic settings -> Solution Manager -> General configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your router up and running?

If not start the router and then proceed. Ossid is different and the id you maintain is also different using the transaction which ari has posted.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your help vamshi

i give up the full procedure to configure my SAPOSS but i succeed to download my download basket

i forget to assign to my solution a logical components

i'll try next time to configure all this stufs

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can only be able to download those patches once they are approved in solution manger "maintanance optimiser"

if you have solution manager

follow URL : https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/solman-mopz for more details.