Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch item in the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How should I configure the system in the below case:

Batch split i carried for the delivery item. When the billing doc is created I have positions like this:

Item: Quantity POS. type

20 10 TAN

21 0 ZTAN

I think that it would be more "elegance" if only TAN position will be on the invoice. But If I delete a copy control for the Batch split position type (ZTAN), the upper position from the batch split gets a quantity value '0'.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Your ideas. I changed the ZTAN on not relevant for billing.

Now second step related to this issue.

How would I proceed with return delivery? Is there any chance that system will determinate a batch? Return will be created in reference to billing document, on which we have only TAN (so batch would be empty).

Thats a problem, isn't it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you will have problems in returns when you make ZTAN as not relavant for billing.

But if you follow the steps I had given earlier, the system only shows the cumulative of all the batches in the invoice. But Will accept any of the delivered Batches in the Return process.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

So we get back to the very beginning.

I have two positions:

1. (20) - this position carry out cumulative quantity and value of all batches but no "Cost in document currency".

2. (21) - no quantity, no value, Cost in document currency and batches.

In this case I have to develop smartform , to print only valuable positions. Billing document in SAP doesn't look how I wished to, but there will be no problem with returns.

Right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the smart form, you can make necessary changes to skip printing (21) & print only (20)

This will require ABAPer's help.

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Vijay.

Simple condition in the smartform...Peace of cake:)

Have a nice day!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the item catergory ZTAN as "Not relevant for billing" this will not be copied in billing document

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

If I understood your Issue right, You need the Invoice to show the Cumilative of all the batches for a Item on one line.

for this:

1. Goto copy controls for billing documents > Delivery document to billing document .

2. Select your source delivery doc. type & target billing doc. type. & click on "Item"

3. Double click on Item Category TAN.

4. Here, for the "Billing Quantity" , Select "G"

(This will copy Qumilative Batch Qty minus the invoiced Qty).

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Vijaya Kiran