cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pull Delta records..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please explain in detail when & how I can decide the type of load I should choose when creating an Infopackage? When do I select Full Load or Initialization of delta or Delta?

The reason I am asking this is as I am a little confused as I pulled in data for a Commitment DSO, which in turn feeds data to the Cube. The steps I followed are below:

1. I created an Infopackage by right clicking on the datasource, in processing tab, i selected " PSA & then in the Data Target tab, i selected the DSO, In Update tab, i selected "Intialize delta Process, Initialization with Data Transfer". Then I scheduled the load Immediately.

2. The data was loaded.

3. I activated the data in the DSO by right clicking.

4. Then as I needed the data in my Cube, I right clicked on the DSO, slected the option-- 'Additional Functions' and then selected " update 3.x data to targets. Then I Got a pop up window which asked me to select " Full update" or "Initial update", I selected "Initial update" and then clicked on the "update button". Once I did that a new screen came up of a new Infopackage, there again I selected the same parameters as I did in my earlier Infopackage, with the only difference that I selected " Data Target Only" in the processing tab. Then I scheduled the load Immediately.

5. The data was loaded.

6. After This I created another Infopackage for the DSO to Pull deltas by selecting "Delta update" and scheduled it but no data was pulled even though there are extra 100 records in ECC.

Can anyone please let me know what did I do wrong and how can I pull the remaining records and set up a successful delta extraction.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different data sources pull delta differently. What DS are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the reply! The datasource is PBC datasource, it is 0PSM_PBC_01.

Thanks.