cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

When a SC marked complete in the SOCO. System should sent an email to the USER saying that shoppin cart is marked as complete. Can anyone tell me what is the steps I need to follow to make this happen.

Ingen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about sending Alert notification mail when PO is sent ? Is it too late to notify when PO is sent ? There are Alert customizing and BADI.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

I think I have not explained clearly. Here it is

1) Shopping cart is created and sent for approvals.

2) After approval it go's to SOCO.

3) In SOCO there is icon ( Small pad with tick mark saying complet item) if you press that SC will be cannot be ordered in future

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/43/15a4e228b62d23e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

in the above URL you can see that icon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ingen

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the BADI BBP_ITEMS_COMPLETE_BADI for this ? I have not tested but please check.

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It looks it is the standard function. Text is BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL. Do you see any generated email in SCOT transaction ?

Regards,

Masa

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Note 837017 No e-mail sent with demand cancellation in sourcing cockpit. SRM_SERVER 40 SP9 and SRM_SERVER 50 SP6.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

Thanks for your note. I have seen the email in SOST transaction but the problem is that it is going to dummy email not to the intended user who has created the cart. Can you tell how to control this.

Ingen

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is email domain filter setting in the SMTP node detail. Please check it in SCOT transaction. You can also change email address in setting menu (next to the logoff menu) of the user.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Masa,

Thanks for the reply. In my case the email from sost transactions seems like this.

if I complete a sc

To : email@dummy

Recepient is not correct can you please tell me the menu path I didn't understood your earlier advice.

Ingen

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the user who is using the SOCO, does has a dummy email set up. Please verify in Trx SU01 for the corresponding user.

Regards,

IA

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please logon via web UI with user who has dummy email address. There is setting link in the top of screen. Each user can chnage their own email address.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (0)