Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Trouble (F1 blank screen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i ve following troubles:

when i press f1 i get blank screen and the same situazioni i ve in many transaction with http frames.

I ve ie 7.0 with Windows Vista.

Sap gui 7.10 with patch 7.

Application server 4.7.

I believe that the trouble depending by application server because the same configuration runs well on application server 4.6c.

Maybe there's something broken in IFC but i can't find solutions.

Help will be rewarded...thanks a lot.

Michele.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI .Michele Cannavaro first try to patch your IE 7.0, chek the policy in IE 7.0 , i'm dont know how about Vista

but on XP mashine sometimes need to include in reestr using START -> RUN --> REGEDIT -->

this dword.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\HTMLHelp\1.x\ItssRestrictions

"MaxAllowedZone"=dword:00000001

On XP it's helps... (reboot the PC and it works). Regadrs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio, thanks for your answer, but i believe that the problem is on application server not presention, cause the same problem occurs with other pc with different configuration(XP + Firefox).

Otherside with my configuration(VISTA + IE 7.0) i have no problem with onether sap application server(SAP 4.6C).

The problem occurs with enterprise edition (4.7) and with different presentation configurations.

I believe that i setup ICF but i don't know in what ways.

Thank gurus!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Michele Cannavaro. i'm think it's not the sap application server problem.

First try to chek this. On PC where installed XP Login to SAP and run Transaction SR13 , go to page -->

HTMLHELPFILE and chek the Path where is put your help documentation and try to open this help files manually.

Can you view this files? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there's no entry in this view

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then tell as at how viewing HELP is adjusted in this server (chek other columns and provide this information.)

Also chek this transaction SR13 in 4.6c server and chek entrys in this server. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No entries in 4.6c...how is it possible!?!!?Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addiction program selection in se80 doesn't work so...sr13 will not solve the question. Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SP level on your enterprise edition (4.7) is ? First try to upgrade your SP level from higest level. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry what do SP means?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

SP is SUPPORT PACKAGE. Go to in menu tab -->SYSTEM >STATUS> under SAP SYSTEM DATA (software components ) press on magnifier. The version of SAP_BASIS , SAP_APPL , SAP_ABA.

Also try to update the system kernel version. Regards.