cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine Adobe Flex 2 with Web Dynpro ABAP

a_heut
Participant
0 Kudos

Does somebody know if there is a way to call a WDA component from an Adobe Flex 2 application or the other way around? I think within a Portal it should be possible by creating 2 iViews and let them communicate through input and output events (portal events).

However I am looking for a way without having a portal available. Example: I have created a WDA application that displays customer information in a simple ALV. When I click on a row I would like to call a Adobe Flex component which shows the information in a very nice graphical chart that we cannot create in WDA because it is too complex and in Adobe Flex it is possible.

Looking forward to your input!

kind regards

Angelique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angelique,

"Flex integration into Web Dynpro is not available to customers yet. The last I heard, it is supposed to be made available for Web Dynpro Java in Q2 of 2008 and made available for Web Dynpro ABAP in Q3 of 2008."

Please go through the below links for related information :

Regards,

Mary Joseph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a new UI element for Flex/Flash integration will be availiable in Web Dynpro ABAP in one of the next releases. It has already been shown in one of the Jam session of one of the TechEds.

Regards, Heidi