cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rol to change PO on SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

Im implementing a MM-SUS scenario. I transfer PO but when i enter to see the po, there isn't a button to change it and accept de positions. I think i could be a grants problem

User have the following roles:

SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASE_MANAGER

SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE

SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_VENDOR

SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER

SAP_EC_SUS_DISPATCHER

SAP_EC_SUS_INVOICER

SAP_EC_SUS_MANAGER

SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_SAR_PROCESSOR

any idea??

Thanks in advance,

Nacho

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are all the roles mentioned assigned to a single user?

SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASE_MANAGER

SAP_EC_BBP_EMPLOYEE

SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER

are meant for internal buyer company user (purchaser)

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_VENDOR

SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER

SAP_EC_SUS_DISPATCHER

SAP_EC_SUS_INVOICER

SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_ROS_PROCESSOR

SAP_EC_SUS_SAR_PROCESSOR

are meant for vendor users

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information

I am thinking that i have no defined the follow-on document to PO SUS. I tried like i have done on ebp through Define Transaction Types on spro but the system dont allow me. Have someone an idea where i can try?

Regards,

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

settings for follow on documents can be done at two places

1) at the vendor level --->

in the transaction 'Maintain Business Partners'-->open details of the business partert --> for a vendor --> in the tab

vendor data

you need to set the flags for the follow on documents here.

2) when you use the above vendor during the creation of the purchase order --> the settings will be considered.

3) you can also set the flags at the purchase order item level --> in the transaction --> process purchase order..

process purchase order --> open purchase order line --->

go to the tab 'follow on documents '---> there you need to

set the flags....

once the follow-on documents are set here --> you will be able to create follow on documents in SUS

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my above reply was for EBP-SUS scenario

in the case of MM-SUS scenario , you need to maintain the flags for follow-on documents

in the confirmation tab , and the invoice tab at the purchase order item level in the purchase order...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you be a little more specific? what do you refer to with confirmation tab and invoice tab?

Best regards,

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

on the confirmations tab ---> there will be on Drop down box --->

with the following text Conf Ctrl --> you need to maitain value here if you want

Please use F1 key for this field --> and you will find the following

-

>

Confirmation Control Key

Determines which confirmation categories are expected for a PO item (e.g. order acknowledgment, shipping notification).

Procedure

Enter the key containing the confirmation categories agreed with the vendor.

Dependencies

If you enter a key and select Acknowl. reqd, you can have messages issued to vendors urging them to submit overdue order acknowledgments (acknowledgment expediters). Other confirmation categories cannot be expedited in this way.

-

>

so effectively , you have to maintain value for confirmation key --> if you want to specify SUS that follow on documents ( purchase order response & shipping notifications ) are required.

And also in the Invoice TAB ---> you need to check the flag --> invioice receipt --> if you want SUS to send Invoice to you...

reward points if usefull

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Apr 11, 2008 12:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We agree with the fact i have to mantain the follow-on document on SUS. Maybe it is obvious for you but not for me: where i can do that??

because if you go to spro:

Supplier Relationship Management-> Supplier Self-Service -> Cross application Basic Settings -> Settings for documents -> Define Transaction Types

and try to define Transaction Types of Follow-On Documents for BUS2230 (SUS Purchase Order) the message Function for selected object type not possible appears.

Either way, I suppuse that when you talk about "confirmation tab" you refer to the R/3 PO before been transferred, isn't it?

Please, be patient with me and thanks you very much

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YES i am talking about the confirmation TAB in the R/3 PO.

and these flags are to be maintained before the Purchase order is saved. Because as soon as the purchase order is saved , it will be transmitted to SUS

can you please maintaint the flags i have mentioned on the R/3 PO and test the system behaviour?

reward points if usefull

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Apr 11, 2008 10:40 PM

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Apr 11, 2008 10:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By the moment this was the problem, im sure that i will find more but at least by now i can work.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Nacho

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain your business scenario ? Do you expect supplier will change the PO/SO ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My scenario is a standar one, i think. I transfer po form MM to SUS and the supplier confirms the positions. I have seen in a sap tutor there is a button to treat the po but in mine i have only 3 options: Display document flow, Print and download.

Regards,