cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional partners in IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Group.

I need to know if there is a standard way to add additional partners into an IDOC. When i create idoc ORDSP for order acknoledgment it is only containing the sold to , ship to, bill to, and payer. I have added several other partner functions to the sales document header and would like those to also be in the idoc.

How do i set that those partners are also to be passed to IDOC.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

Check the entry of the required partner type in table EDPVW (TCODE: VOE3). Becuase when SAP sends the order confirmation, while doing that it checks EDPVW table to see if the coming partner type from S/O is maintain for EDI purpose or not.

Hope this will help you, else let me know.

Thanks,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to add extra fields in data segments then go to tcode we31 there u select your data segement then change it and add new field in that segement..

I think u need change the funcitonal module also to map this new field into idoc..

regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

sankar,

Thanks for response. I looked at those two transactions and could not see how this was done. to be more clear, what i want to do is have additional partner functions from sales documents into IDOC segments E1EDKA1.

If the two transactions WE20 and WE44 accomplish this, can you tell me how

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add additional partner types through WE44 and WE20 t.codes..

Regards

Sankar