cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Costing & POD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have a typical requirement in our project. We are carrying out transportation planning & then shipment costing. The business uses courier as there forwarding agents for despatching material to dealer location all over country.

We have various conditions in shipment costing pricing procedure including Basic, Freight, Tax etc.

Now the payment done to the courier agency depends on the number of days in which the material is delivered at dealer location. If some delay occurs, a penalty is charged by reducing certain amount from the total value payable to the courier agency. The calculation for this deduction is based on number of days delayed.

We have a condition for this in shipment costing pricing but has to be entered manually. We want this to be automated while doing shipment costing & then post the deducted value to the courier agencies account as payable.

We thought of using POD but couldnt, since the number of days delayed cannot be taken into the system.

Can you please help me to solve this scenario. I think this should be taken up as challenge.

Regards

Dhananjay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

I repeat, can anyone take up this a challenge & come out with a solution

Regards

Dhananjay

lakshmikanthc2