cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CLM_P2P extractor (Collections Management)

0 Kudos

I am trying to use the standard business content extractors 0CLM_P2P and 0CLM_P2P_INVOICE to extract promise to pay data from Collections Management (FSCM).

The help for these extractors says that they extract data from the underlying systems (ECC6) UDM* tables. There are identical table names begining with FDM which have the required data.There is no data in the UDM* tables from where the extractor should pickup the data.

Am I missing anything here? I have looked on OSS; but found nothing.

Does anyone here have any thoughts around the usage of these extractors?

Regards,

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Sudeepti,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, we are only starting to use the FSCM functionality now in ECC6 and BW.

Before posting here, I had already spoken to the functional consultant on the project and he was certain that all the processes were set up correctly. I had also checked on OSS to see if there was a switch that transfers data from the fdm* tables to the udm* tables etc. I drew a blank on all fronts. That is when I decided to post here.

I think the easiest option for me now is to create a generic extractor and bring the data into BW. (Reinventing the wheel again!!)

I am still keeping the question unanswered in the hope that someone somewhere would have faced a similar problem (and found a solution).

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avya,

If the tables from which your standard extractors need to pick data are empty, that means the relavant R/3 transactions are not used. Are you checking in R/3 Development client? did you also check in test(quality) and production clients?

I have seen some FDM related data sources for collection management but we are not using any of them so can't much help you on this specifically.

If you had already checked the extractor and found 0 records in all the clients then you have to take some functional help.

If the cuase is identified let us know.

All the best!

Regards

Sudeepti

arun_kumar52
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avya,

Check your datasource in RSA3 (Extract Checker) and specify your Datasource name and click execute(F8) and in bottom Click Display List to see the data available or not.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Arun.M.D