cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If a company is 100% EOU than what documents are required?

A company is 100% EOU and its plant is situated in India and it is doing business in India and outside India.

So for domestic business i.e. within India what documents are required?

And for export business i.e. outside what documents are required?

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the link relevant to DTA:

http://www.business-standard.com/common/news_article.php?leftnm=sme&autono=318129

I feel the qnswer to this query will also help you.

"What are the facilities for Domestic suppliers to Special Economic Zone

Supplies from Domestic Tariff Area (DTA) to SEZ to be treated as physical export. DTA supplier would be entitled to :

Drawback/DEPB

CST Exemption

Exemption from State Levies

Discharge of EP if any on the suppliers

Income Tax benefit as applicable to physical export under section 80 HHC of the Income Tax Act"

Regards,

Rakesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis Patnaik

Yes you can do domestic sales from 100% EOU which we can call it as DTA (Domestic Tariff Area) sales. In this scenario, different duty component will have to be levied if you are selling indigineous and imported. For both, duty structure will vary.

Of course, Government has fixed some restrictions in doing DTA sales which I am not sure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmi,

We have started an implementation of a Company for 100% EOU unit. Could you please help us with your experience if you have already worked on such implementation.

Please write back Text Removed

Best Regards,

Sambhaji Chawale

+91 9545055566

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Dec 16, 2010 9:41 PM Dont deviate the forum rules by asking to share any SAP related information to personal mail Last but not least, please SPELL the name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, If it is 100% EOU, then it should have only export business & not domestic business. However, If it conducts business in India also, if VAT / Sales Tax / CST applicable, that will be a component in pricing.

Such companies normally have a licence, which exempts them from taxes.

Considering SAP, it will have Sales Order --> Delivery --> Billing for Domestic, as well as export document.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka