cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement spots available for IDOC (PREQCR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

It’s a file to IDOC (PREQCR) interface, a field enhancement is required for this Inbound IDOC. I got the EXIT (SAPLMEWQ) for this IDOC (PREQCR), but want to proceed through the Enhancement spots. Could any one let me know the Enhancement spots available for this particular IDOC.

Regards,

Meghna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I glanced at this IDoc and it looks like it was generated based on BAPI and the corresponding inbound FM is: BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1 - Inbound BAPI IDoc: Individual Processing. This FM is used in inbound process code by many IDocs generated "from" BAPI. This FM is pretty old and I think that you will not fine any enhancement spots in it.

I did some research and I couldn't find. Just use tcode: SE84 - Repository Information System and look for enhancement spots for corresponding package/application component.

If you badly need to use enhancement framework you might use "Implicate Enhancement" but I would recommend to go for function exits that you have already found.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below step by step process of IDOC enhancement.

/people/jiaxiang.huang/blog/2008/01/14/some-experience-on-idoc-enhancement

once u r done with it u need to import the enhanced IDOC in IR and use that IDOC.

Once the data is reached u need to fill that enhanced segment field.

chirag