cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgunt help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to work on an implementation project for a trading company who deals with the import, supply and maintenance of medical, dental, laboratory, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, sterilization & disinfection, agriculture & veterinary products as well as health & fitness and commercial kitchen equipment.

The project scope is like this:

project estimation?

project tendering?

contracting?

project execution?

billing?

project close-out?

project profitability assessment and reporting?

warranty for the equipment installed?

project amendments?

Please suggest some solutions .

Thanks

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Still i didnt got any feedback from others PS guys.As i mentioned it is a trading company so pls send me some BPP for this..........

Regards

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can desing following To-Be Process as per your business requirments.

1. project estimation:

Create Project & do Costing of the Projects. Project Costing can be decided based on requirments such as network costing / WBS cost planning etc.

2. project tendering

Project Quotation Functionality will solve this.

3. contracting:

Use Sub-contracting Process or service / external processing activity for the Projects

4. project execution?

Execution is quite standard such as release of the projects / material procurement / Actual Cost posting into Project etc.

5. billing

Billing can be milestone based or delivery related based on your business process

6. project close-out

This is part of Period End closign process of the Process

7. project profitability assessment and reporting

If COPA is activated then project profitability will be obtained at Profitability Segment after settlemnt of the Projects

8. warranty for the equipment installed

This is n't any Busines Process. Only Cost need to be booked against projects.

9. project amendments

This could be any change of scope of work or change in Planned revenue etc.

You need to design To-Be process considering As-Is of Customers. You can refer IDES example of Turbine for this.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I need some BBP for these scanarios ,can you help me.I want to discuss the complete project with you ,can you provide me your contact no or email id.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have any BBP for this scenarios. However you can raise any specifc query pertaining to your issue. What exactly you are looking for in the Projects.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan