cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery in Action Box in notification not activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For my client, in QM notification, Action Box is activated. But the function "Create Return Delivery" is not functioning or i can say not activated. Other functions such as Assign Vendor, Assign Purchasing doc, Transfer Post unres to blocked etc., are activated. But other buttons like Create return delivery, scrapping, Change outbound delivery and record usage decision are not activated.

I want to know

1. What is the purpposed of this Create Return Delivery button. Is it only for creating a return delivery (122 mvt type). Or the whole cycle is tracked.

2: Why it is not activated. How can i activate it.

Thanks

Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG settings , Go to

QM->QN->Notification processing -? Additional Not functions->Define action box.

Here , for each notification type , you can see Action items assigned & other details for that Not type.

If you want you can add more action items.

Hope this will helps you

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This configuration is already there. But i adont know why it is not activated.

Thanks

Srini

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not activated because I am assuming you are using the standard, "as-delivered" action box for creating return delivery.

If you look at the confiugration you'll see that item (sort no.) 200, Transfer Post. Unrest.->Blckd has dependent activities, one of them being the create delivery action.

As a result, the Create delivery action will not become available until you perform the action Transfer Post. Unrest.->Blckd. If you do this in the notification and save it, when you come back in to the notification you'll find the create delivery action box is now available.

If you don't want this dependency you must remove it from config in the action 200, Transfer Post. Unrest.->Blckd.

Keep in mind that the create delivery is looking for the material in Blckd stock so if you remove the dependency, you might have a problem with the create delivery action if the end-user didn't make sure the material was in blocked stock.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got the point. You are absolutely correct. I simulated your point.

Thanks a lot.

Srini

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey! I nailed that one! How about a few points there!!!

Craig