Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Couldnot be issued

JayR
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have created new page format and layout for invoice printing.

• I can able to view the Print Preview of the invoice, but i couldnt able to print it.

• While giving print, i got a message ' Output Could not be issued'.

Spool not get created for that. What could be the Problem ?

Rewards assured

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced this issue also but while printing in DEV working fine but after transferring it to QAS it gives the same message

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my opinion smartforms were not transferred into QAS system. Please check it in T: SMARTFORMS

BR Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

This occurs because of the layout problem...if you are using the sapscript just do the printing test it will show you the error in which window and in smartform run the function module to find the error.

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Go to I18N .And here set spoo settings under printin tab.

Thanks and Regards,

Reward If Helpful

Edited by: shiva kumar on Apr 3, 2008 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that means normally that you have an error in the layout of your form or in the processing of the data at runtime, which does not happen in the print preview because of not processing the data.

I suggest that you download the code (SmartForms or AdobeForms) or copy your form (SAPscript), so that you can locate the error. You do this by deleting windows step by step till you get the form printed out. When this happens, then you have found the location of the error and you can analyze the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you need to configure the printer in SPAD(spool system settings),that can be done by the Basis people.

Reward if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There ia problem with the printer settings check in SPAD.

Regards

Sandipan