cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eny problem after successful Instalation !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I Installed Sneack Preview tria ABAP 7.0 SP12 successfull and I hadn't some error message !!

At excecution of "Getting Started" :

for connect to the NSP database by MaxDB Database Manager with action "Add Database Instance"

i get the message "-4 database instance not found"

I checked in "sapmmc console" and i saw one from 2 Instances is nor running ( The database instance is on my PC "ibm-83763f287bd" and is Blu. The other Instance is the "0" Inctance and called "ibm-83763f287bd 0" and the color is gray.

I tried to start this with withe users : control, ddic, sap* and for password i used the master password for control and minisap for ddic and sap*, but i got only the message : Start faild: 2 Invalid Credential.

How can i solve my problem ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you have to change the Host name it should not be more then 13 character and without any special character.

After that invalid credentials message is coming that means you have entered the wrong id or password, during the installation you provided the Sap system administrator password, that password you have to enter there, that is master password.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mr. Klaus Keller lost my Problem !

the Services for MAXDB was'nt in the serviceregistry ( The deinstallation routine ran not right, because i tryed more then one time to Install the Sneack Preview taked only few minute !! and that was the Problem !! )

I deleted the folder : C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Universal\SAP

and installed again ==> OK.

Best Regard

Reza Aflaki

Answers (0)