cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Type Determination in MIGO Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have given Movement Type 101(Goods Receipt for Purhcase Order into stores/Warehouse) while creating MIGO transaction.But system is considering Movement Type 101(GR for Account Assignement). Can any one help in fixing this issue.

Your help will be highly appreciated and also rewarded

Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in PO, if Account Assignment Category is K. If this is the case, it'll define the Mvt Type as you mentioned above.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danish,

Yes i am giving the account assignment category as "K".Without account assignment category i cannot create a purchase order.How can i fix this.

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

You are ordering(Purchase Order) material for cost center....

again you want to receive it to warehouse.(storage location)

is it possible ???

So, Try to create Purchase Order without Cost center, and receive the Goods to Storage location..

or else

If you mention Cost center in Purchase Order, then send the goods to Cost center by selecting ( 201 K ) Movement type.

Can I know the Material Type u r using...?? So that we can know whether Account Assinment is Mandatory or not...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danish,

I am using Material Type HALB(Semi finished).

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

For HALB - Semi Finished Material, There is Qty and Value Updations...

Check it in OMS2 Transaction, and select HALB Material type, and click Qty/Value Updating Icon.

Here, you see check boxes for your plant for both(Qty,Value)..

Saying that, Material is subjected to INVENTORY (QTY) and

FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING (VALUE)

So, It is not Mandatory to Mention Cost Center (Account Assignment) in Purchase Order..

Then, you can receive the goods into warehouse...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that right corner, you get 101 movement type, besides that if any special movement idicator, then you remove it & proceed.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What;s the Item category for that PO ..?

regards

rahim