cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sy-subrc = 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used the FM 'SO_OBJECT_SEND' to send the smartform through fax.While debugging the program,this function module is failing with sy-subrc value 9. I am able to send the o/p through fax.But the o/p is not coming in PDF format.It is coming in RAW format.What would be the reason for this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That Error is Internal of that Function module.

SY-SUBRC = 9 is not generic..It depends on the FM..

Thanks and Regards,

Reward If Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

It depends on what the function was. For example if you are referring to a function module and there are exceptions defined, one is probably been assign "9", in this case, if the exception was raise inside the function module, then sy-subrc = 9 after the function call. SO you would have to look in the FM to see where the exception was raised, then you will know why.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is showing the sy-subrc value as 9 after executing the function module 'SO_OBJECT_SEND'.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the exceptions in that function module...at the 9th exception OBJECT_NOT_SENT has rised according to that handle the error.

ACTIVE_USER_NOT_EXIST
COMMUNICATION_FAILURE
COMPONENT_NOT_AVAILABLE
FOLDER_NOT_EXIST
FOLDER_NO_AUTHORIZATION
FORWARDER_NOT_EXIST
NOTE_NOT_EXIST
OBJECT_NOT_EXIST
*OBJECT_NOT_SENT*
OBJECT_NO_AUTHORIZATION
OBJECT_TYPE_NOT_EXIST
OPERATION_NO_AUTHORIZATION
OWNER_NOT_EXIST
PARAMETER_ERROR
SUBSTITUTE_NOT_ACTIVE
SUBSTITUTE_NOT_DEFINED
SYSTEM_FAILURE
TOO_MUCH_RECEIVERS
USER_NOT_EXIST
ORIGINATOR_NOT_EXIST

Regards,

Sreenivasa sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sy-subrc = 9 means OBJECT_NOT_SENT.But I am able to send the o/p through fax.The only issue is I am not getting the o/p in PDF format.It is coming in RAW format.What would be the reason for this?

Regards,

Hema