cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field for SAP script / sap smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

In the Tcode MB1A when we tick the chk box print... i want the order no should also be printed.

how cn i know that the form printed is a SAP smatform or SAP script.

how can i do it?

how can i find out what is the form name for that particular printout. and ow can i view the form if the client is 000 for that particular form.

when go through

SPRO-> Material Manegemnt -> Inventory Management And Physical inventory -> print control -> Assign forms ( layout sets ) for print report. from thr i get a different thing is that related to the Tcode MB1A.

Also tried NACE which is program to copy a sapscript .

I'm not able to recognise that it is a Smartform or SAP script.

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give mr ur email id i will tell you with screen shot

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

archanavankar at gmail.com

regards,

Archana

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

click on the messages options there at top in MB1a transaction and put output type there an dprinter name

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no messages optiopn. when i go to ouput types hr i get the printer name...... but before that i want to print the field order no.......i will have to open the form and then do.............. how can i do it..............

please tell me or lalit can u give me ur email id so that i can send u the screen shot wat i want..........

regards,

Archana W.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning archana,

Please check whether the output type is defined for the material document number..if yes then check the processing mode for the same..put 2 as mode instead of 1. and tell me if u still face problem

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i chk it. i am fresher please bear with me.

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana,

Go to transaction MB1A then at the top click on the goods issue got a list..click on process output ....it will open a new screen which is mb90..put ur output type there and execute...

It will not change the transaction ..when u execute mb1a it automatically go to MB90.

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u do the entries on MB1A and dont forget to tick the print chk box. u go to the next screen on that screen is the order no. i want that shoul get printed when we post / save the particular entry.....

The GI/PI slip gets printed.

from MB90 i am not able to get it i will try with entries again tommorow......what is the output type for it.

from the table TNAPR i got the GI/Pi slip but this is not thr in the output type...

Reg

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the Tcode MB90 i'm not able to get the GI / PI slip . Please help me how can go ahead.

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Else go to transaction MB03 and click on material document and then issue output..it will go to MB90

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know how to open the smartform related to MB1A and i cant go to the Tcode mentioned by u as the change i want to do is suggested by the yser and i cant tell him to change the Tcode

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana,

Go to transaction MB90 to check the smartform output and if you still face problem revert me back

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I got your point..I have faced a similar problem and what i come to know that it all depends on the movement type ..suppose if you print ant material doc with mov type as 541 it has purchase order and similarly for 101 its not there.Otherwise in the form you can simply print as &ekko-ebeln&..or else you can fetch it from mseg table.

Award points if its helpful and revert back in case still u need any help

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i open the smartform ?from where i can proceed.

Reg

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

where eaxctly you want to add the new field..if its in main window just add the field but take care of tabs if any used

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

the field is present on the screen but i want it to be printed when we chk the box for printing

In the program SAPMM07M

the screen no is 421.

i want the purchase order no should also be printed when we print the document.

Hope u got what i want to do.

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Go to table TNAPR and put output type and get the program name and script or smartform name from there

Regards

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

from TNAPR i got the form name ad prog name.

How can proceed to add the new field in form.

thank u ,

let me know the next steps

Regards,

Archana