cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order del billing line item wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have multiple line items in my sales order. The clients wants to create del/billing line item wise i.e for each line item adel/billing doc has to be created. But the problem is when I am doing delivery all the line items are getting copied. Hence I had to manually del. other line items. Please suggest any solution. Do I need to define a new routine in the copy control?

Regards

Sambit Tripathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sambit Tripathi

I dont this in delivery you can control one line item to flow. Either you can delete manually in VL01N or you can try with Delivery User Exit *V50S0001.*

Of course, in billing, you can control one line item per invoice. For this go to IMG path -- Sales and Distribution --> Billing --> Billing Documents --> Country Specific Features --> Maintain Maximum Number of Billing Items.

Here if you maintain 1 for your sales organization, for the said sales organization, irrespective of your sale order / delivery line items, you will have one line item per invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

In Vl10A system proposes the due deliveries only. If more than one delivery items being due & you need to create differt bill for each item.

Suggest simple solution to delete other items in delivry & create delivery.

This is simple to use.

Avinash

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tripathi,

In the VL01n Transaction initial screen you enter From item and To item then create the delivery.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.