cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Objects or XPATH in Header mapping..!! How to provide??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam doing B2B scenarios where i need to pass the Party name by based on the content of the message in the header mapping.

I think we can do by using Content Objects or XPATH in Header mapping, but the structure is not displaying in the Content Objects or XPATH in Header map in order to provide the condition.

I need to do anything else to see the structure over there?

Waiting for your replys.

Thanks&Regards

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you get the following msg while selecting the BS in Receiver Determination

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

1) Open ID-----Double click on Business system that which u are using in the scenario

2) Check whether you are able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB

3) If it is not there means goto SLD----Open the Technical System of R/3 by choosing Web as ABAp type

4) Click on Installed Products TAB

5) Click on Add New product and add your Product of the SWC whcih you are using for developement and Save it

6) Then goto Business systems TAB in the same Technical systems window and click on the Business System appears in the window.

7) Click on Installed products and Check the check box of your Product and then finally save that.

Now you should be able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB in ID

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seshagiri,

Thanks for the reply..

Here the issue Iam talking is about Header mapping in Receiver agreement.

Not about the receiver determination.

I need to select the party name by depending on the content of the message.

Regards

seema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You Wrote this

>>I think we can do by using Content Objects or XPATH in Header mapping, but the structure is not displaying in the Content Objects or XPATH in Header map in order to provide the condition

Thats why the reply for that

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (0)