cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the technical name of the Team viewer application in SP12?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have a custom application which fetches me employee data based on the employ ID provided.

What I want is I should be able to select the employee from the Team Viewer iView and supply the information to the Custom Application so that it gives me output based on that.

I am using EP 7.0 version business package SP 12.

But am not able to find the team viewer application in the MSS business package.

Kindly let me know the technical name of the team viewer application in the above said version.

Would be very thankful if I can get some help on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DC is mss/tmv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala Duwuri,

Thanks for the input...

Can you please give me your valuable inputs on this ........

I have a standalone custom web dynpro application which needs to be linked to standard team viewer application.

What I want is I should be able to select the employee from the Team Viewer iView and supply the information to the Custom Application so that it gives me output based on that.

Right now am following the below link But in that no where they were talking about the webdynpro eventing.

then how come two views will get linked fucntionally so that team viewer will pass the information to my custom WD application??????????????????? Please help

Please give me a clear view on how to integrate the team viewer application with custom development WD application.

If code is required pls provide that also.............

I would appreciate the useful inputs with higher points.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/how%2bto%2bread%2binformation%2bfrom%2bth...

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input...

Can you please give me your valuable inputs on this ........

I have a standalone custom web dynpro application which needs to be linked to standard team viewer application.

Right now am following the below link But in that no where they were talking about the webdynpro eventing.

then how come two views will get linked fucntionally so that team viewer will pass the information to my custom WD application??????????????????? Please help

Please give me a clear view on how to integrate the team viewer application with custom development WD application.

If code is required pls provide that also.............

I would appreciate the useful inputs with higher points.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/how%2bto%2bread%2binformation%2bfrom%2bth...

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani