cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting one time customer to permanent customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Is there a way of converting one time customer to permanent customer ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually transaction XD07 checks if the customer's account group is a one time account (KNA1-KTOKD) and compares it with the one time accounts indicator set for the account group (OBD2)

If they are not equal (example: you go and delete through transaction OBD2 the indicator for the account group), then the system sets the account group in the same way as the customer (example: if the customer has set the indicator but you have deleted it for the account group, then the system also sets the flag for the account group).

Here is the code (I pasted part of the code before, but now debugging it I realized it is a little bit longer):

IF T077D-KTOKD NE KNA1-KTOKD.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM T077D WHERE KTOKD = KNA1-KTOKD.

ENDIF.

IF T077D-XCPDS = 'X'

OR KNA1-XCPDK = 'X'.

MESSAGE I688 WITH KNA1-KUNNR.

CLEAR OK-CODE.

As a result, the trick of deleting the flag through transaction OBD2 for the account group doesn't work.

Any other suggestions??

Thanks!!

Agustin

Edited by: Agustin Casal on Jul 1, 2008 1:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem and I couldn't find the answer...

The main problem is that transaction XD07 not only searches for the account group itself (OBD2) but it also takes into account the "account group" of the customer that wants to be converted (KNA1-XCPDK)

It is easy to modify the flag though transaction OBD2 for the corresponding account group, but I couldn't change the flag for the customer. I tried to modify the customer after changing the flag in OBD2 but it didn't work.

This is what transaction XD07 checks:

IF T077D-XCPDS = 'X'

OR KNA1-XCPDK = 'X'.

MESSAGE I688 WITH KNA1-KUNNR.

CLEAR OK-CODE.

Through customizing you can make T077D-XCPDS = ' ' but I didn't find the way to modify the other one.

As a consequence I cannot change the customer through transaction XD07

Any suggestions!!! I do really need an answer soon!!!

Thanks!!

Agustin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In SAP you can't change the account group of a one time customer. If you want to change the account group of all the one time customers that are belonging to a single account group you can simply go to OBD2 , select the account group you set for one time customers and uncheck the one time customers check box. This will change the account group of one time customer to a permanent customer.

now if you want to convert a single onetime customer to a permanent customer out of numbar of one time customer belonging to same account group, follow the above said steps using OBD2

now change the account group of the customer you want to convert to permanent customer using XD07.

Reverse the first step i.e check the one time customer check box that you unchecked earlier.

hope this will solve your problem.

thanks

krishna prasad

Edited by: KRISHNA PRASAD SHETTY on Apr 3, 2008 10:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code: XD07

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to XD07 and give cusomer number then change the customer accou group from one time customer to customer account group.

Regards

Sankar