cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with approving downloads - Need to set up SAP Customer Numbers??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I need some help here as I cannot approve any downloads for some reason. Basically whenever I attempt to 'Confirm Downloads' if get the following message:

No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER

I have tried to go through this process but I am having a few problems. E.g When I get to the 'Gets Customer Numbers from SAP Portal' i get the following error:

The RFC-user does not belong to a VAR- or CCC-customer number

So does anyone have a guide on how to set this up?

Many Thanks

Phil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You need to create an entry in the tcode - AISUSER with the solution manager user and and to which SAP Support Portal S-user it is attached.

Create an RFC connections SA-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-001 and assign the S-user to them to communicate with the SAP Service and Support.

Check the OSS notes - 1024932.

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for both of your responses.

However, when I go to AISUSER I have all of the accounts set but I can't seem to set the Sap Customer Number!

If I search it is is there but I am unable to select it, any ideas?

Thanks

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed - I just recreated the ID!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this issue? did you maintain any values in View: V_AISAPCUSTNOS....where else did you maintain the SAP Customer Number?

Thanks in Advance

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, all i did in AIUSER was remove the SAP Service account. Then recreate the account and make sure that the SAP customer number was set!

Hope this helps

Phil

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

there is Hot News note 1140822 addressed to this problem! Read it thoroughly before you act in the wrong direction. There is two options, Option 1 Multi Customer handling is good if you have several customer numbers and no users with CCC authorization in SAP Support Portal. If you don't use option 2.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

Could you please explain , how you solved the error. Do u mean i should remove the entries in AISUSER and recreate them? How can i do tht. Could you please explain precisely as this has been a issue for us since 7 days. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the customer number is a key field, so you have to create new entries with customer numbers. You don't have to delete the old entries but of course you may using the delete button. But entries with customer SPACE do not hurt at all.

Regards

Andrease

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Gurus,

we have a proble to comfirm downloads in Maintenence Optimizer, in task "select files" present the followin message:

Error No customer numbers in transaction AISUSER

we go to Tx AISUSER and have a User and contact person defined (our S user without S only numbers)

we check RFC to SAP SAP-OSS, SAPOSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 and woks OK.

Please help

Thanks

HEPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, we applied the Note 1140822 - SAP customer number for installation number &1 unknown, the problem was solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should update a S userid in the dswp settings for communicating with the portal. The Suser should have all permissions to update the data from the portal.

Regards,

Maheswaran J