cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI -Account Statement and Aging calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to develop an account statement for customer open items (FI) in smartform and also need to do the aging calculation at the end of main window ....for the days like 30,60,90,120,150,and grtthan 150 which is given at selection screen....pls help in this regard

thanx

suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nittala,

use the function module to get the customer open items....from BAPI_AR_ACC_GETOPENITEMS Function module.... after fetching the data from the bapi,

.-> read the internal table values and move to the local internal table. and prepare the final table.

.-> as asking aging 30,60,90,120,150,and GT 150 ... declare parameters and also declare the similar fields in form interface in the smartform...

.-> And pass these parameter fields VIA smartform function module....

.-> so now ur values are availble in smartform ....just arrange as per need....

if you still not clear plz feel free to contact me......

Regards,

Sreenivasa Sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sharma i got the function module and done the same what u have suggested .By using that bapi i am able to picking all the open items and also i need to calculate the totals and subtotals based on the currency ..

kindly do the needful..

thanx and regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI nittala,

this can be done by using evens in table node in smartform...

follow the below steps....

1) select table node>data> events

1.1 in the events by using progame lines do the subtotal and pass the same to text.

2) for totals it is very easy to do it... by using another program lines just caliculate it and print the same.... ur job will done....

Regards,

Sreenivasa sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok I done the same sarma...... thak you very much...

regards

suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nittala,

If you are intended to print these values... after processing the main window. just declare the flag in

1) table-->header--->double click--> print time--->check on.. at page break.

2) create separate line type to print header try to check on no page break option.... but i am not sure it will work or not..

3)  use the system field for page no and work as below...
                if sfsy-pageno... is 1 
                         flag = 'X'.
                use alternative if flag = 'X'.
                         true
                                  print text......
                                 program lines --> clear flag.
                        false.
                 endif.

if you could explain ur requirement clearly... i will try to help you out...

Regards,

Sreenivasa sarma K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open Items cannot be archived in SAP even if has met Document/Account Life.

Items in BSIS, BSAS & BSID are all open items.

1) Identify all open-item managed accounts

2) Check which accounts have automatic clearing through SE16 BSIS table

3) DISCUSS and AGREE WITH THE FINANCE TEAM which of these accounts need to be open-item managed. Those that do not have to be OIM can be changed in MASS transaction

4) Block the accounts that need to be changed to non-OIM

5) Run a COPY of RFSEPA03 (of course you have to do testing first). This program changes the status to non-OIM in the master data and line item tables. You have to do this for each combination of company code and GL account. If you have a lot of combinations, I suggest creating an ABAP program to "loop" the program. The combinations can be read from a flat file. Run-time depends on the number of line items that need to be changed

6) Test the accounts for archive eligibility

7) Unblock the accounts if everything is ok

This is safer than clearing. As someone mentioned earlier, you have to be careful with clearing. The same with resetting clearing.

Also, changing an account to set OIM active is very complicated. It involves reloading archived data and could result in huge problems later on. Your totals may not match with line items. This can be accomplished through a copy of RFSEPA02. SAP suggests that you create a new account instead. Knowing this, you MUST be certain that the accounts you change to non-OIM remain OIM.

For aging Calculation:

use the function module to get the customer open items....from BAPI_AR_ACC_GETOPENITEMS Function module.... after fetching the data from the bapi,

.-> read the internal table values and move to the local internal table. and prepare the final table.

.-> as asking aging 30,60,90,120,150,and GT 150 ... declare parameters and also declare the similar fields in form interface in the smartform...

.-> And pass these parameter fields VIA smartform function module....

.-> so now ur values are availble in smartform ....just arrange as per need....

if you still not clear plz feel free to contact me......

Thanks and Regards,

Reward If Helpful