cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple result recording against single MIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Case of calibration, for example i have assigned as one MIC to Operation, now after generation of Inspection Lot can we record multiple reading against single MIC. Please guide

thanks

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make multiple result by using inspection point ( as per ur requirement ) in the header data screen of task list

Revert back

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have attached 300 pts in task list header, but do tell what else i have to do?

thanks

DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume that apart from inspectopn point u have done all necessary steps .

Is lnspection lot generating .

1)If it is get generated then while result recording it will ask for identification.

2)Enter any indentification (for ex a, b, c etc ) and save the result. Don't take UD as u want to take multiple result recording for that MIC

3)Again go to result recording tab

Follw step 2 & 3 as long as u want to thak no of results.

IF not clear clear tell me ur requirement in detail & what u steps u have applied.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks but i am dng against equipment, after inspection lot generation, while result recording it is not asking any identification. Just assign equipment and moves straightway to Result recording screen.

Am i missing some config.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak ,

Weather u have assigned sampling procedure And activated the control indicator " plant maintenance " while creating sampling procedure under the inspection control tab

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have assigned Sampling Procedure and also maintained Plant Maintenance in the same, but still not able to do record multiple result recording against the same MIC??

rgrds

DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

I think u have assigned inspection point in the task list after inspection lot generation. that why it is not asking any identification

Create new order and create new inspection lot for that .

and check

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No inspection piont 300 for Equipment has already been there....

Do suggest some

rgrds

DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody suggest for the same.

Thanks

DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

If you want to record say 10 results for certain MIC,give the sampling size accordingly and in that MIC set the indicator "single recording".

It works.