Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block sales order stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an Issue.......

We want sales order stock to be blocked immediately after creating a sales order..... and it should result in such a way that, in MMBE the ordered stock should be reduced from "unrestricted stock" and should be moved to "open sales order stock"... this all should be done immediately after saving sales order.......

Do we have any settings in Availability check...

For better understanding XYZ has placed a order 11245 (order No) with quantity 50 pcs.

lets say we have a unrestricted stock of 250 pcs...

Here what should happen is this "unrestricted use stock" of 250 should be reduced by 50 and moved on to "order stock".

Once the stock is moved from Unrestricted to order stock then the stock will be 200 and 50 respectively....

This all should happen immediately after saving a sales order...

Please dont suggest MB1B with movement type 413 as I already know, this becomes a manual process....

Please help... highly rewarded......

Regards

Bageerath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bageerath

Assuming that your issue is not yet solved, you can try with this suggestion.

Go to material master, select MRP3 view and see what Strategy group is maintained there. Now go to OPPS, select the strategy what you noticed in material master and against that maintain Requirement Class 40. Assuming that your scenario is Make To stock, from SD point of view, your requirement would be fulfilled that is as and when sale order is created, stock will be allocated to that order and you can see in MMBE.

But for Make To Stock, we should not use this Requirement Class. So, please check with PP people, test this scenario and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the similar problem. Did you get this solved?

If yes please let me know the solution.

Thank You.