cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About SBWP (inbox size, delete, housekeeping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert.

I want to know about SAP Business Workplace.

1.How much data does being used on R/3?

2.What message has been accumulated?

3.Whether or not that I can delete data.

And if possible, please teach the method.

4.Housekeeping

->I found sapnote922565.

After I delete data, should I run Program:RSBCS_REORG, RSSORE00?

Thanks!

Toshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

There is not possible to restrict the size of the SBWP inbox,and also no default inbox size being set at all.

However using the reports below you can find out which users have the largest inboxes and notify them of this fact.

1. Please check the Transaction code 'SOY6' with this you can check the number of documents / user.

2. You can notify users with the help of the report:

'RSSOQUTA'

Report RSSOQUTA allows you to obtain information relating to the size of documents contained in a user's private folders and send reminders to the user if they have exceeded a certain quota. However it does not provide a service for automatically deleting documents.

So you got do some reorg procedure.

there is additional programs such as RSSODLIN which can

delete a users SAPoffice mails, filtered by folder. (SAP note 63912)

Also you can use program RSSODFRE to delete all mails that have no reference by date. This report is contained in SAP Note 567975.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Vincent, I was looking for this info, but unfortunately not any SAP note carries this information.

My query :

> Report RSSOQUTA allows you to obtain information relating to the size of documents contained in a user's private folders and send reminders to the user if they have exceeded a certain quota. However it does not provide a service for automatically deleting documents.

>

Report RSSOQUTA is only providing the folder size for end user 'inbox' , is there a way out to know the size of other folder types (Outbox, Private folders etc ).

Your help is much appreciated.

cheers !

PRADi