cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to start with xmii

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I am very new to sap xmii. Could u plz guide me to how can i start with this, I have a knowledge of general abap only. what shud i know to start with it. what can b the scenario.

plz guide me.

Thanks n Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet

Would strongly recomend read through enough material on the Web as well as SAP website.Also at the same time get versed with EMI ( Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence) as a concept.

regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajeev,

thanks for ur reply and concern. but i am very much new for this concept and also i know only abap(general). Could u plz guide me, like what exactly it is and what are the basic to follow for this.

Can u give some small senario to work in this.

Thanks n regards

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punnet

From a tech perspective you should be familiar with most of the x-lang i.e xPath / XML / XSL apart from Java.

But if you have access to the application browsing though all the tabs in the dev environment would not be a bad start.

There are formal training avail with SAP , else also there are intro docs which you can refer for the EMI concepts

Sample Scenario - Integration of equipment with ECC PM for raising Maintenance Notif. Hope it helps

regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rajeev for your help but i have collected some documents of xmii which tells what is xmii but how shud i start it. is there is any tcode or what.

the senario that u have gvn to me, how can i use that, can u plz help me in this.

Do you have a documents for that.

Plz help me out.

thanks

Puneet

Answers (0)