cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS Transport does not appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I am trying to move the objects from DEV to PROD. I am not able to see the Transport using CMS option when I export it. Rather it works fine with file transport.

We have configured the CMS in dev.

Note: we are using two different SLD's for Dev and prod.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Have u set the exchange profile parameter's for CMS. They are as follows:

To use CMS for Integration Directory objects, set the following parameter in your development and consolidation system: com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cms.enableTransportWizard=true

When this parameter is set, the CMS transport is provided by the export wizard.

To use CMS for Integration Directory objects, set the following parameter in your development and consolidation systems: com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cms.enableClTransport=true

When this parameter is set, the option to transport change lists using CMS is displayed on the user interface.

To use CMS for Integration Repository objects, set the following parameters in your development and consolidation systems: com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableClTransport=true

com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableTransportWizard=true

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi keith,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please let me know exactly where to set these parameters in exchange profile.

I.e under which category

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Go to exchange profile , then expand IntegrationBuilder node there u will find Integration Directory and repository nodes which has these parameter's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

We dont have these paramters displayed under Intergration directory and repository nodes.

Can we go ahead and create this as a new parameters.

If so, what could be the values we need to provide for these credentials.

Name:

Type for new parameter: (String, boolean etc)

Description:

Value:

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

We have included these new parameters, but still we are not able to see the "Transport using CMS" option displayed in Directory or repository.

Is there any other parameters we need to set up.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Set the additional parameter : com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties with value "com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.* , com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cms.* ".

This is used to specify that the CMS transport entries are transferred from the server to the web client front end.

Also refresh aII properties on the administration section of the SAP Exchange Infrastructure start page or restart the J2EE.

Use refersh button on exchange profile to check the newly aaded values have been taken properly or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

We have provided all the parameters as you have specified and also we restarted the J2EE engine. But still we are not getting the "Transport using CMS" option in IR and ID.

We are not using a central SLD. Is there anything else we need to configure since it is a two system landscape dev and prd.

Dev is a windows based m/c and prd is HP unix.

Could you please let me know the details that we need to provide in the Track Data page.

General Track Data

Track Template:

Track ID (max. 8 characters): *

Track Name: *

Track Description:

XI URL Development: *

XI URL Consolidation:

XI URL Production:

Also the links for XI Consolidation System and XI Production System are not enabled. but we are able to open the XI Development System from the following link

http://<host>:5XX00/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcSLCMS~WebUI/Cms

Our DI is installed only in DEV system.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have u created necessaly user and roles for CMS ?

Alos u have to first create a domain for the XI transport , have you created it .

Please search on service market place for a howtouide on CMS which gives a complete step by step procedure for CMS transport in XI. (How TO Transport XI Content Using CMS)