cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Ask] about functionality and flow of TPVS, T-code etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr and Ms,

I would like to ask about the flow of process if we want to apply TPVS, the T-code etc ?

What i know from the SD Process is

create sales order (VA01)

Release Credit (VKM3)

& or Create Delivery (VL01N),

and then what happen if we want to use TPVS?

I mean the flow of the T-code and if could, how to use the T-Code?

I want to make a simulation of how TPVS works starting from orders created?

Please, your help would mean so much to me,

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fendrianto,

TP/VS is planning tool with built in optimizer to form most cost effective shipments out of the input data. The input data can be STO, Sales order, sales return, Purchase order, Deliveries & so on.

Once you create a order lets say Sales order & if the integration model is active, then the So will automatically will flow to APO. You can see the order in TCode /SAPAPO/RRP3.

You can create a shipment directly out of SO & then create delivery from TP/VS in R/3 system. To plan the shipment, you will have to maintain necessary Cost Profile & Optimizer Profile settings. Then you call VS optimizer using transaction /SAPAPO/VS01, which will take this SO & will plan the shipment out of this.

Oncwe the shipment is planned, then you will send this shipment to R/3 system for further execution. At each execution stage, the shipment status will get updated in APO (due to active integration model).

This is very brief flow of TP/VS. However you can use other funcgtionalities also along with shipment planning, such as splitting large orders, Automatic Carrier selection, etc.

I know that this is very brief but at least this should give you some idea about TP/VS

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your explanation Mr Sandeep,

yes, this is quite brief, can you or others explain how to setup the integration model (using CIF)? and how to setup Cost Profile & Optimizer Profile settings?

how to use T-code VS01?

I know my question is hard to answered by email, so maybe someone can share material that contain the answer?

Again, i very appreciate and expectting your answer.

Thank you before for your answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Fendrianto,

Its very difficult to answer it here in detail. You can use the config guide documents to get hands on. Use the link [http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv150/BBLibrary/documentation/S12_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc|http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv150/BBLibrary/documentation/S12_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

Hope this guide helps you.

Answers (0)