cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permit attach to Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are attaching permits to Maintenance Orders, is it possible to attach permits to any Notification because my client is not generating Maintenance Order in everytime ?????

rgrds

DM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

In standard SAP you can only assign Permits to the following objects

1.Functional location and equipments

2.orders

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wats the use of permit atttachment to Equipment and Functional Locations?? Can anyeone guide.

rgrds

DM

Edited by: Deepak Merchant on Apr 8, 2008 1:09 PM

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

iam not able to understand whay exactly do you want,i think you know the importance of Permits.the options given for attaching for equipment and functional location because some industry have classified their plant according to only Functional location and some other only Equipment level.up to my knowledge it is so

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a function for issue permit.

NOTIFICATION>Functions->Issue permit.

Check and let me know.

Regards

Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, option is there for issue and reject but not selectable.??

Can we select?

Regards

DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

SAP has been given option for approval system in notification thro Issue Permit/ reject Permit.These icons will be activated once you done below settings.

SPRO->PMCS->Maintenance and Service Processing->Maintenance and Service Notifications->Overview of Notification Type

Select your required Notification type and select "Partner Functions, Approval" in dialog structure. On the screen select approval required tick box. save.

Now you will get both permit icons in active conditions.

Hope Your problem will solve.

Cheers

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you please tell me what version of SAP you are working in. I remember this function in SAP version 4.6C but cannot find the same functionality in ECC6

Regards

Leslie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need some more info against the same